Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jane Fonda and the difficult decision about plastic surgery

Few months ago when Jane Fonda said to have succumbed to the flattery of some tilt, many were surprised (by his choice and the decision to admit). But she has to explain:

"Not long ago I had no plastic surgery. It 'was a tough decision to implement, but then I decided that if I did, I told everyone the truth. I'm writing a book on aging, I can not do so without being honest and say I made some tilt. I did it only for myself, I did not have bags under my eyes and always seem so tired and not rested! "

The actress, now a splendid 72, has become even more famous for its well-known video and aerobic exercises and now is producing a DVD for people of a certain age who want to stay in shape.

"I have a new hip, a new bionic knee and soon I will! If you do not continue to be active on my body stop working. I am very careful what I eat, I move, I walk a lot. I always had good genes ... and money! (Laughs). In my life I've always been obsessed with exercise "

As a young man, her attention to food has led it to be for a period of time, bulimic. But fortunately it healed and now operates more weighted wisdom. And sincerity, do not you? What you need to be transparent as you?

No comments:

Post a Comment