Thursday, September 9, 2010

George Clooney: "Currently I am getting married with Elisabetta Canalis"

George Clooney , the Bachelor of unattainable Hollywood does not seem to have changed its mind whether or reverse. From time engaged to the beautiful Elisabetta Canalis , has started rumors of a possible marriage in Italy, and showgirl wife as the next American star. But Clooney is the same, on the pages of modern woman, to clarify these entries and it does, speaking of his first marriage, when it was still an international star and was the husband of Talia Balsam:


"If I were 'adult' in the days of my marriage to Talia, I understand how it works. The truth is that I would still be a bad husband, I think. And then things are fine so hours. Knock on wood! "

He knows that time passes for all but admits to being happy at this moment, with its Elizabeth, without necessarily feeling the effort to seal it all with a ring. Advancing years and himself to do something about irony:

"It's not something that worries me too much: they are under the magnifying glass for 20 years! He wants to know, though, what I really think when I look on screen? What should I start to bite into it with makeup! "

He also learned to love the Italian lifestyle and his beautiful villa on the shores of Lake Como:

Villa Oleandra made me discover a new lifestyle. In Italy a lunch lasts two hours! It tastes the food, drink, chat and there are always 10-15 people around the table. Then you go up in the room and take a nap "

Well, sooner or later, this marriage will be? Some voices claim that the plaintiff's secretly gay but if he is not, my question (perhaps a bit 'provocative) arises: should a man or a woman must marry when he thinks he has found the right person? Why not be free to live their report as they see fit?

No comments:

Post a Comment