Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Max Biaggi and Eleonora Pedron my second child on the way

Interview double Eleonora Pedron and Max Biaggi , who have entrusted the current issue of People emotions for the next arrival of the storks. The couple has a daughter, Ines Angelica, but decided not to stop, and then is scheduled for December the birth of a new infant.

Biaggi said on:


"It is thanks to fatherhood, my daughter, I rediscovered the pleasure of warmth, feelings of heart. What business is kept at bay with arrogance surfaced. She has a center in my heart, is my point of arrival. I feel a bit 'as when Armstrong planted the American flag on the moon. Eleanor has a strong maternal nature. He chose to become, and especially to the young mother, putting patients first "

And Pedron, for its part, responds:

"I wanted a child by Max-well before adding the ex-Miss Italy after a few years we were together. But I restrained him: he did not think I had the 'gift' of motherhood so ingrained in me. Do not become a mother, we are born with this instinct. I told him, he twisted a little 'nose. He wanted to understand. Being a mother is my natural size. And with Max I discovered what it means to be perfect: like two puzzle pieces that fit. They and anyone else. If you likened them to pieces-different-ends do not get results "

Allusion to the beautiful ex-Max, Anna Falchi and Valentina Pace (also a new mom)? Faced with so much love, seem a distant past ...

If you are wondering when they will reach the orange blossom, however, be disappointed: the two talk about it, but for now there is nothing in sight! If a beautiful belly, of course ...

No comments:

Post a Comment