Sunday, August 22, 2010

Halle Berry is terrified that her daughter disappears and wants to teach his name ...

When you are young, fear and forgiveness and by both: the mother losing her child and the child no longer finding its benchmark known in the crowd. The same fear is also common to Halle Berry that tells of the panic that has seized one day with her daughter:

"I took her shopping and I had that moment that every parent has had. Look elsewhere for a second and they are gone, are gone. Your body is on fire for heat and I had a small nervous breakdown. I looked around and after 30 seconds, she hits her head saying "Hello Mama"


So, she decided to prevent times of emergency, trying to teach her daughter her name:

"This thing got me thinking: what if she should really lose? Would be able to tell who is? I asked:

"What is the name of your mother?". She looked at me as if to say "Your idiot, why are you asking me? 'I asked again, thought for a second and finally said" Halle Blueberries! "

No comments:

Post a Comment